Who I am and what I do
My name is Jeremie Tisseau (Yep! That’s me on the left.) A multilingual (English, French, Spanish) User Interface and User Experience designer, I design clean, appealing, and functional interfaces.
Web design is so much more than design!
Branding, color schemes and demographics are all on your average graphic web designer’s to do list. Functional design however, demands consideration of SEO, calls to action, site navigation, e-commerce, functionality, user experience, and the business goals of my clients. My passion lies in getting to the bottom of your website and application requirements, using my creative and technical skills combined to get the best result for my clients.
Based in Bangkok, Thailand, I enjoy the challenges of working in a multilingual, multinational city and filling the functional design gaps in my clients’ teams.
I very much look forward to discussing your creative service requirements. Contact Me
With 6+ years in this business, I have came to learn different skills:
- User Interface Design
- Mobile App Interface Design for iOS and Android
- Responsive Web Design
- Hand coding HTML/CSS
- jQuery, Mootools
- Front end development, usability, image optimization
- Content Management System (CMS) design (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento Commerce…)
- Web design constraints
- A/B testing
- Site maps, wireframes, storyboards…
However, nowadays I am trying to focus almost exclusively on designing user interfaces and user experience for web and mobile applications (iOS and Android). This allows me to focus on what I enjoy the most and deliver top notch quality designs to my clients. “Do a thousand things and you will not do one good. Do one thing only and you will excel“.
Software & Programming skills
- EXPERT KNOWLEDGE: Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Illustrator, Acrobat, FTP, SFTP, SVN, Trac, WordPress, Drupal, Magento, OpenCart, Joomla, jQuery, Mootools…
In 2010 and end of 2011, I have joined two web and mobile Startups on my spare time where I can offer my services as a UI/UX designer. Respectively:
- Cardfed – Send your digital photos as high quality Travel Postcards.
- Got It! Loyalty Cards app for iPhone and Android, which won first runner up at Startup Weekend bangkok in December 2011.
During my spare time I run various web and mobile events in Bangkok: Mobile Monday, BKK Web Design, UX Design & Web Development Meetup, Graphic Designers & Creatives Meetup
- Mobile Monday Bangkok (MoMo) is an open community platform of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential individuals fostering brand neutral cooperation and cross-border P2P business opportunities through live networking events to demo products, share ideas and discuss trends from both local and global markets. Our speakers are from some of the most prestigious mobile companies in Thailand and the world: Nokia, RIM, AFP, Samsung, Tarad.com…
- The BKK Web Design, UX Design & Web Development Meetup is geared towards web professionals who wants to connect with their peers, hire someone or simply learn something new. Each month, I get someone to talk about his area of expertise. We cover almost every side of the web design industry: SEO, marketing, advertising, coding, management, design, mobile… Founded in June 2010, this community has been growing steadily and now counts about 200 members as of November 2011. Each meetup is organized as followed: 1 hour presentation and a 15-30 minutes Q&A in an office with internet connection and projector. Then, we move to a bar or restaurant to do some networking and enjoy the evening after a long day of work.