Designing Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Palm Pre – Ressources
As the need to design applications for smartphones and tablets is becoming more and more important, I have put together a list of GUI ressources (PSD, Fireworks) for the iPhone, Android, Palm Pre and iPad along with the Human Interface Guidelines for each device to help designers pitch and develop polished concepts.
I hope you will find this list useful. Please, if you think this list is incomplete, add your link in the comments.
- iPhone GUI PSD 3.0
- Fireworks toolkit for creating iPhone UI mockups
(Fireworks CS3 and CS4)
- FreshBooks iPhone Application GUI
- 320480 – iPHone Interface PSD file
- Designing the User Interface of Your iPhone Application
(Official documentation: iPhone Human Interface Guidelines)
- Android GUI PSD v. 1.0 (for Android 1.5)
- Google Android GUI PSD
- Android User Interface Guidelines
- DroidDraw Beta
(User Interface (UI) designer/editor for programming the Android Cell Phone Platform)
Palm Pre GUI:
- iPad GUI PSD
- ipad vector GUI elements: tabs buttons menus icons
(Illustrator, Photoshop – Found on Nettuts)
- iPad Human Interface Guidelines
(Documentation: Design an incredible user interface and user experience for your iPad application by following the iPad Human Interface Guidelines. )
Want to become a guest author on this blog?