Mobile Monday Bangkok – MoMo Event (relaunch) on the 25th of July 2011 at 7pm
Mobile Monday (MoMo) Bangkok chapter invites you to join our first ever event in Bangkok!
Mobile Monday, established in 2000, is a global community for mobile community.
Original chapter locations included Helsinki, New York, Silicon Valley, London, Sydney, Paris, Mumbai, Beijing, Singapore and Tokyo with 100 cities active now and more planning to launch in 2011.
Focus of Mobile Monday Bangkok is to:
- Foster an open, independent and innovative platform within the mobile sector
- Facilitate industry networking between small and large companies and individuals
- Bridge partnership exchanges between domestic and international organizations
- To present valuable visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace
- Provide opportunities for local members to effectively participate in global initiatives
There will be three presentations from global experts in three subject areas (presentations both in Thai and English).
- BUSINESS: Developing compelling apps by BlackBerry
Johan Kremer, Head of Alliances at Research In Motion (RIM, www.rim.com )
- TECHNICAL: Digital publishing and monetizing your digital content
Dr. Polapat Udomphol, business development director of IT Works (www.itworks.co.th)
- START-UP: What you need to know to be a successful startup
Thomas Kjeldgaard is the cofounder of Pagemodo (www.pagemodo.com)
Novotel Siam Square (Siam BTS exit 4)
392/44 Siam Square Soi 6
Want to become a guest author on this blog?