BambooInvoice — FREE open-source invoicing software
But let’s talk about what you can do with BambooInvoice. Here are some of the features:
- Add new client and edit their personal information.
- Create new invoice.
- Send invoice to your client by email.
- Create a PDF copy.
- Print invoice.
- Keep track of overdue invoices.
- Export your invoice data to Excel or XML.
- Currently available in English, French, German, Dutch, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese and Bulgarian… and more languages coming soon.
- Released under the GPL.
And the best part of it? BambooInvoice sits on your server so only you know how much you earn and you can be certain that your clients personal info won’t be shared with a third party.
You can see a demo here with the username “firstname.lastname@example.org” and the password “demo“…
BambooInvoice is still very much a beta version but it is a promising application.
“BambooInvoice is still pre 1.0. There are a few bugs and uncompleted features. It is stable for everyday use, and is growing all the time.” Derek Allard.
Derek Allard is now working on the version 1.0 and confirmed me on his forum he will add new functionalities to it. I can’t wait to see it.
Want to become a guest author on this blog?